[Spoiler] Story acievement X-T3R-M1N-8

Me and a friend are trying to kill the Mark II Beta Exterminator Golem in A Kindness Repaid, but once we finally reach the elder chamber for the 5th time.. for the achievement X-T3R-M1N-8 we have to defeat it in 3 minutes, but there are no qualifiers/timers/notifications or anything and when we kill the golem it doesn't reward us with the achievements.

we tried it with 3 players, with 2 and even alone. it doesn't reward me with anything and the acievement is still not completed. the timer does not show and after defeating the golem it doesn't reward it.

That happened to me as well, two times. The third time we got the icon, but it still didn't give us the achievement. On the fourth attempt, we waited until the yellow achievement icon at the bottom popped up, waited and took it slow to let the golem "recover" and spit out the drones twice, and then killed it, and that gave us the achievement. I think it's possible to kill it too fast in this encounter?

No yellow icon either. and its not just that i wasn't qualified to get it.the encounter with the mark II golem was different then from my friend's tries when they had the timer active. no recover stage. no need to kill the drones and we could just slowly dps it down little by little

• 2 weeks later...

Archived