We Have [SOUL] NA/Active, seeking more members. Tight knit group. Fun adults. recruitement/closed

wolfieblitz.9583

PHANTOM SOUL REAVERS

Hi Everyone,

I went from recruiting for other guilds to opening up my own guild
We are small and hope to gain more people to fill up the slots we have available. I can't do it without your help though.We seek members of all time zone and all servers. Currently we are on SoS

We are a PvE guild and very casual, Very Friendly and Active. I have also made this guild female friendly and welcoming to LGBTQ members.

We do not have a rep requirement, but we do require the use of discord.

We also have our own PvP custom arena for members to use.

Active in both Guild chat and Discord

The main issue in our guild is real life comes first, the game comes second and we will be here waiting on your return.

Our main focus is guild missions to open up the guild hall and get to level 69 as soon as possible.Right at this moment we are level 26 so we have a good footing so far.

Also we are focusing on doing fractal and fractal training to get you up to tier four's. Guild missions are on the weekends and fractal are on weekdays.We also have nights to help you with content to get you through the expansions or core game.

We are a tight group but will to accept more and keep it as close to a family style group as possible.

[sOUL] is a casual guild on the NA servers. Located in the Central/Eastern time zone.

I and the Founders have chosen to be selective on age, but all ages will be considered. We choose by ones' maturity and filling out theapplication completely will give us the tools to use as insight into the Soul of those who apply.

1) Age of 25+ (22-24 will be considered)2) Discord3) Zero Tolerance for Drama!4) No begging for stuff.5) No rep requirement.6) Real Life comes first.7) Female Friendly Guild8) We value quality over quantity

The core group is pretty tight and we'd love to ad more members who will join us and participate in us growing. We need YOU!We ask that you use Discord so we are able to give instructions and get to know you as one of our Members. If you do not wish to speak at least listen when needed.

We are currently a small guild. Those of us who are the founders are family and we open our home to accept more members to fill the ranks of our guild.We ask that you be patient while we grow and build our home in (Windswept Haven).

For now we are able to offer:

1) Guild missions2) A variety of Fun events3) Some WvW, PvP4) PvE5) We help our members through content6) Fractal beginning and up

Join us and you will never be left behind in the dust. We will be there for you, but we can't help if you don't let us know what you need, and the best way is to join us on discord.We want to get to know you and we look forward to seeing you in game with us.

Visit our website: http://psr.shivtr.com/ Please fill out the application. It will be processed quickly.

Join the [sOUL] Experience!!!:

Arestella.6238 (Admin/Founder)WolfieBlitz.9583 (Guild Leader/Recruiter)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are seeking a few vets and new players to fill our ranks we are remaining a small guild only a few spots left open. We love that small intimate feel of getting to know our members and becoming friends and not a number like the big guilds. Come join us Soon! We want to welcome you to our guild!

We are having a great time with all new people who have joined us recently our discord in the evening is filled with chatter and laughing. Just as it should be. I feel very fortunate to have this guild and all the members who have joined. If you would like to come check us out http://psr.shivtr.com We have lots of fun in even the wee hours of the morning.

Archived