Bounty Hunter Armour Set

Oglaf.1074

Yeah, each zone has a different set for the bounties. So Crystal Oasis will be the one you want for this specific set (I want it too), I was kind of hoping there was some sort of currency you could collect to purchase the recipes and/or armour since they seem so rare. So far the only currency I know of are the elegy's and they help you purchase a different set from the Tomb of Primeval Kings, but you also need to do collections to unlock the ability to purchase those, too :3

• 2 weeks later...

Priory Scholar Elise sells Bounty Hunter armor recipes in exchange for Trade Contracts. However, she only sells legs, shoulders, and gloves. For now it seems the other pieces are exclusive to drops only.

The wiki should have her updated location, as she changes maps every week.

Good luck!

@islarose.7356 said:Priory Scholar Elise sells Bounty Hunter armor recipes in exchange for Trade Contracts. However, she only sells legs, shoulders, and gloves. For now it seems the other pieces are exclusive to drops only.

The wiki should have her updated location, as she changes maps every week.

Good luck!

This is unfortunate, and annoying :s I've done sooooooooooo many bounties at this point and only (extremely rarely) gotten the warbeast recipe drops...Never bounty hunter :(

They really need to adjust the drop rate. I've done at least 100 bounty kills at this point and no drops at all. Nothing. Not a single recipe, nothing. That's really ridiculous. People are going to get frustrated and give up. ANET, if you're reading this, please adjust the drop rate to be more reasonable like the drops in Silverwastes.

I wouldn't care about the drop rate if Elisa, or some other NPC provided a way to get the chest/helmet/shoes through the PvE content on the new maps... So far the only way I know of to get the skins unlocked is through WvW and sPvP, which I used to do all the time, but am not overly keen on doing now, just to unlock the skins because they haven't provided a real way to get them in the main part of the game....What about all the people doing PvE, and new map content, and actually want to spend their time with the expansion doing the new content? :'(

I'd love some sort of insight into this from somebody at Anet, but I doubt we'll get any sort of answers...

@Shanna.4762 said:I wouldn't care about the drop rate if Elisa, or some other NPC provided a way to get the chest/helmet/shoes through the PvE content on the new maps... So far the only way I know of to get the skins unlocked is through WvW and sPvP, which I used to do all the time, but am not overly keen on doing now, just to unlock the skins because they haven't provided a real way to get them in the main part of the game....What about all the people doing PvE, and new map content, and actually want to spend their time with the expansion doing the new content? :'(

I'd love some sort of insight into this from somebody at Anet, but I doubt we'll get any sort of answers...

Legendary Bounties are known to drop the recipes. Legendary Bounties are part of the main PoF offering. Therefore ArenaNet has given you a reason to keep playing PoF content to farm for your recipes.

Archived