PvP dungeon tracks. Need more armors.

ezd.6359

PvP dungeon tracks give us 3 weapons + 1 armor. Big disproportion!

What about give us 2+2? Or better replace it with combined containers to let us chose armor or weapon.

At this moment complete dungeon collections is VERY hard since you dont give enough dungeon currency (240 for TA track for example) and only 1 armor per track. We need to finish ~15 full tracks to finish 1 collection.

I reforged countless of dungeon weapons but still can't finish many collections because of armors.

Please :>

I think the weapons and armor boxes should give a choice of that or the average token value to be really honest.

@Korvous.6340 said:Not gonna lie; it still irks me that dungeon armours are available via PvP at all. PvP should have got it's own thing and dungeons should have kept what they had.

Since dungeons are no longer supported content (that and the fact the armor and weapons have always been a reward from PvP, even before reward tracks were introduced, some were gated by rank chest, others by what you could forge in the PvP Mystic Forge. You could use the dungeon armor earned in PvP only in PvP though because it was separated until the April 2014 feature pack) having the choice of the items or tokens would be a good improvement for both PvP and wvw reward tracks.

I earned lots of armor and weapon skins from PvP which would cost me a lot to make now (Titans Vengeance , Wings of Dwayna and Perfected Rifle to name a few)

I practically finished Fashion Collector when the Wardrobe was introduced in 2014, purely from the PvP locker.

Dungeon Tracks give you 240 tokens per full track.Hit 8x and you should be fine

Last tier reward must be

3x chests ( cloth, leather, plate )3x pants ( cloth, leather, plate )2x shoulders ( whatever you want )

Then you will have 240 tokens ( each track ) x 8 = 1920 tokensThe total cost of the other pieces is 1830 ( 9x 180 tokens cost pieces and 1x 210 tokens piece ).

@Shirlias.8104 said:Dungeon Tracks give you 240 tokens per full track.Hit 8x and you should be fine

Last tier reward must be

3x chests ( cloth, leather, plate )3x pants ( cloth, leather, plate )2x shoulders ( whatever you want )

Then you will have 240 tokens ( each track ) x 8 = 1920 tokensThe total cost of the other pieces is 1830 ( 9x 180 tokens cost pieces and 1x 210 tokens piece ).

Right. But what if you have some weapon skins already? (from old system for example) Or use currency for a legendary? Presumption that players will always spend all tokens for armors is not always true. Is not it better to give more currency instead of items or let us chose what we want?

Just to clarify: I don't ask to give additional items, i ask to replace track rewards to give players usable items if they have duplicates already.

@"Shirlias.8104" said:1h weapons cost 300 tokens each.2h weapons 390 tokens each.

I definitely prefer the way it is.And in some dungeons i have more weapons that i would need ( but knowing tht i would have to farm even more tracks to complete all collection would be even worse ).

Imagine what if someone does not care about "collection" but only wants 1 full armor set? Is not it better to finish 1.5 tracks than 3? Or someone wants only dungeon tokens for legendaries? Rewards replaced with combined containers will satisfy more people.

@ezd.6359 said:

@"Shirlias.8104" said:1h weapons cost 300 tokens each.2h weapons 390 tokens each.

I definitely prefer the way it is.And in some dungeons i have more weapons that i would need ( but knowing tht i would have to farm even more tracks to complete all collection would be even worse ).

Imagine what if someone does not care about "collection" but only wants 1 full armor set? Is not it better to finish 1.5 tracks than 3? Or someone wants only dungeon tokens for legendaries? Rewards replaced with combined containers will satisfy more people.

Dungeons daily then is the way.If you are in a rush in order to get your armor it's not a track's fault.

As you shouldn't, in my opinion, asking to switch some stuff just because you wan't to have it earlier ( moreover if the average lenght to complete the collection will incrase ).

Archived