A new legendary Trinket Idea!

DDK.3468

Now, I have yet to make legendaries in the game, due to a long, sad break, so I apologize if this kind of idea is already like one of the weapons in the game. However I still have an Idea for a legendary ring or accessory that could be quite beautiful! Some sort of sunlight talisman!

Similar to Aurora, with weapons sheathed this trinket will do nothing more than give off a faint aura around the player. This one could be all around the character instead around the head/chest region, and I dream that it would look like the character's whole body is constantly eclipsing the sun. When a weapon is drawn, the eclipse ends abruptly, allowing the sun to rise above the player and hover there. It will be incredibly difficult to miss, making this for players who Want to be seen in a WvW zerg.

But wait, I have more! Maybe this trinket could also affect weapon skills, specifically Leaps for two handed weapons like Ranger's swoop and Guardian's leap of faith. Now, when activated, they still send you leaping forward, and when you land the sun EXPLODES! It's purely cosmetic of course, but it would be amazingly flashy and vibrant.

Archived