Not able to sell from Reinforced Bandolier intended?

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@"derd.6413" said:the invisible attribute is unintended and in the proces of being fixed

Really?? That means
was unnecessary. Oh geez... Are you sure about a fix been announced?

Yes, it was announced over on reddit that the "invisible-ness" is unintended and would be fixed.

Its not april fools yet, right. Why would they announce they’re gonna break a bag that works just fine?

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@"derd.6413" said:the invisible attribute is unintended and in the proces of being fixed

Really?? That means

Yes, it was announced over on reddit that the "invisible-ness" is unintended and would be fixed.

Its not april fools yet, right. Why would they announce they’re gonna break a bag that works just fine?

I'd assume it's because they didn't intend for it to be an invisible bag . . .

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:Its not april fools yet, right. Why would they announce they’re gonna break a bag that works just fine?

Because it does
not
"work just fine".

What part of “protecting unidentified gear from salvaging” is working not just fine.I have to cram the unidentief gear into my raiders bag to protect it from the salvage all function, and that bag is already so full of raidgear and food. A 32 slot invisible bag was just ”perfect”

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Its not april fools yet, right. Why would they announce they’re gonna break a bag that works just fine?

Because it does
not
"work just fine".

What part of “protecting unidentified gear from salvaging” is working not just fine.

Again, for the dozenth time: The not-being-able-to-right-click-and-sell-at-the-Trading-Post part. :s Either make it an invisible bag or don't. But there are too many limitations right now.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Its not april fools yet, right. Why would they announce they’re gonna break a bag that works just fine?

Because it does
not
"work just fine".

What part of “protecting unidentified gear from salvaging” is working not just fine.

Because it wasn't intended, apparently. The description says: "If possible, containers and consumable items will fill this box before other empty spaces. The contents of this box will not move when inventory is sorted. " It doesn't say it'll be safe from salvaging. I'm not saying I think it should be changed to non-invisible, though.

@derd.6413 said:

@derd.6413 said:the invisible attribute is unintended and in the proces of being fixed

Really?? That means

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:Irenio took a shot at this bug already. Fix should be coming during the same release as the PvP/WvW splits.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the new 32-slot bag, as I thought that thread spoke about the Scrapper's Gyro function(s).

Archived