cheaters, hackers and wintraders and yet no action from anet

skeletonman.5348

rank #1 on EU is currently going to a wintrader from french mafia guild. Like in the last several season where the rank 1 always went to wintraders. Its so obvious, and they wont even deny it anymore... How do the players react? All of them are really upset with anet and some of them are already at the stage where they simply dont care anymore because they know theres no action coming from anet whatsoever.

Anet is trying to optimize the balance and pvp enviorment but how about fixing problems like hacking and wintrading in the first place?? in order to give the people a reason to pvp again? besides finishing dailies...

And now theres hackers teleporting all over the map every couple games. Its caught on twitch stream by several streamers but yet again no actions are taken whatsoever.

does the pvp community feel like anet cares a bit about them? no they dont. its been like that for a long time. players are leaving and leaving. Just compare the leaderboard in s5 with the leaderboard this season. the rankings are getting lower and lower the population smaller and smaller.

banning cheaters is NOT much of an effort.. and well theres has been tons of proof but u simply ignored it.

well done anet, you played yourself

Yeah had one right now in my match...thanks A-net for doing nothing. Everybody in the pvp community knows the names of the hackers,and still Anet refuses to do something. Gw was once a good game and i played it with passion...well...back to World of Warcraft. A lot less hackers there.

@Malafaia.8903 said:I know people here are really rude towards the devs, but man, i'll have to side the community on this matter.

Well, it has been not once and not twice people got banned for giving proof and trying to expose wintrades or hacks. Instead of the exploiters themselves banned.You can’t expect pretty words anymore when they try to shove it under the rug in the most bruteforce way possible in front of the faces of all of the players that suffer from these issues.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:

@Malafaia.8903 said:I know people here are really rude towards the devs, but man, i'll have to side the community on this matter.

Well, it has been not once and not twice people got banned for giving proof and trying to expose wintrades or hacks. Instead of the exploiters themselves banned.You can’t expect pretty words anymore when they try to shove it under the rug in the most bruteforce way possible in front of the faces of all of the players that suffer from these issues.

I could understand a ban for accusing players without proofs, but when the thread starter posts a Video, showing that they are definitely cheating, there should be no issues.

Fast Ban and GG.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:

Yeah yeah, just breath

@Malafaia.8903 said:

Yeah yeah, just breathI’m not mad, I’m past that. It’s disappointment now :)

There is number of reasons why anet have to fully investigate each report, it is not a quick process.

But most class do have access to some form of teleport skills and sometime if the person is lagging they could look like they are teleporting also.

If anet is seeing a problem growing with hacking am sure they be looking into it on their side and not broadcasting their plans to the public.

Archived