pve configurations

I'm pretty sure C is the default to select the closest target, which is usually what you're trying to hit.You might want to check your options and deselect the box that allows right mouse button to select targets. If you're moving the camera you can sometimes accidentally click a target you didn't mean to and end up hitting the wrong thing.

For melee attacks I highly recommend FPS-ing it. Just point your weapon in the right direction and let it hit. If you need a target, just continually spam C as you hit your attack buttons, otherwise just whack things while pointed in the right direction.

For ranged attacks, try mouse clicking the target, or using tab to swap around to the right target.

@sevends.6504 said:Hello guys, im having a lot trouble with the configurations about targeting. Most of time i find myself swing my ssword to the empty spaces. What options do you recommend on using ?

In the settings in the first tab, in the combat/movement section, the only options I have selected are lock ground target to maximum distance and allow skill re-targeting. Lock ground target at max range means you can teleport as far as possible with said teleport skill and you well never receive an out of range message.

Allow skill re-targeting means if you use a skill when an enemy goes into stealth or, you've actually killed that enemy just as you are pressing the skill, the game will select the nearest enemy and use the skill on him instead.

For actual targeting I have tab key bound to select nearest target, I use my little finger to repeatedly target my nearest enemy. If I want to select a specific enemy other than the nearest I simply click him, I'd rather keep my other keys for more important key binds. I do not use auto target at all, and I do not recommend using it at all.

Archived