Is it possible to get all three ascended Order Packs from HoT?

Chrth.1035

Looking through my Collection achievements and I see that I don't have Warmaster's Pack or Magister's Pack, as I chose the story reward that got me the Lightbringer's Pack. My question is: can I actually work on the other two packs by sending more characters through the Prisoners of the Dragon chapter, or is there another way to start the collections, or are you forever locked to just one of the three?

Thanks

Well good luck with getting them. I finally got around to doing the story again and got my second collection started. However I am stuck on the Magister's pack Airship Cargo Strap because I cant seem to get a verdant brink Tier 4 night ever. If anyone knows of any guilds or groups that run this to get to t4 I would love to know when and join in! Oh and yes you do need to play pretty much the whole story each time because there's other parts of the collection rewarded at different story steps after you get the pack to start it.

Can confirm this works - I have all 3 collections started, but haven't gotten around to finishing them.

I had thought the character had to be a member of the order to get the pack, but I just checked on the Wiki and it's a choice. I think I just always chose their orders pack (and not by coincidence my 3 main characters are in different orders.)

Archived