[Suggestion] LS2 Warp Scrolls — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestion] LS2 Warp Scrolls

This might have been suggested but I would like Portal scrolls for Dry top and Silverwastes, like we currently have for Living seasons 3 and 4.
You can't get to Dry top without doing the LS2 story. So having a scroll for other characters to gain access to that map would be nice.
or path between the maps.

Comments

• Lexi.1398Lexi.1398 Member ✭✭✭

I accidentally ran into dry top on the second day i played the game, lol. For both, you can run into them from brisbane wildlands, though you may need to do an easy event to kill the jungle roots to access tangle root in order to reach the dry top entrance.

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 12, 2018

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can just run into either one from Brisban Wildlands. Dry Top's entrance has the vine event that pops up, but I think Fort Vandal is always clear.

Edit: Yup, just ran into SW on one of my alt account characters without having to do any of the LS2 story.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.