What ONE thing could the game have that would satisfy you?

Cyrin.1035

What one thing could be added, removed, or changed in the game that would make you happy? It wouldn't fix everything in the game, but it would satisfy you personally for a long time.

It can't be something too broad like: "For PvP to be balanced!"

But it can be something like: "Guild Capes" or "Braham killed off" or "A certain class or weapon being more viable in PvP".

The ONE thing that would satisfy me is to finally have an Elemental/Arcane Longbow on Ele!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Lots of good suggestions already. I’d love a dragon mount.

The only thing I’m pretty impatient for and consistently disappointed about are guild updates and decorations.

Getting more functionality for guild halls and a steady stream of decorations would be great for me. The rest I can usually be pretty patient for.

But decorating is kind of my fashion wars equivalent of fashion wars end game. And the scribe system is still a bit of a mess too. :p

Proper female armour for Asura.

Doesn’t have to be the revealing stuff of the other races, but just noticeably different and more feminine/cuter than what the males get.

Hide Chest-option

Yeah I want to go Conan the Barbarian with my Norn main and show off those sick tribal tattoos in the process. You can already hide both Gloves and Shoulders, let’s do the Chest too. Come on Anet. Come on...

More focus on the non-human races

Other than Sylvari getting their time in the spotlight with HoT, the non-human races are shoved to the sidelines in the overarching story. Like, what do you know about the Norns other than they are basically giant Vikings? They’re begging to be fleshed out more!

An outfit combination using old pieces from the old mix-n-match outfit system (which I've posted before) and the idle animations returned via a system of being able to buy animations like they are mini pets, and then assign one or more to be 'active', triggered randomly as you are standing around. But I won't see that in my lifetime. And that's okay. It's been a great ride. :3

If I got just one thing, it would be a return to a 1-2x/month update cadence, including one-time events. I liked the vibrancy of short-term content, the urgency at which people approached the game, and the community of cooperation. I liked having new things to do and I actually liked that some things in the game disappeared.

Of course, some of the things I liked are the reasons this will never happen again for GW2, never mind that ANet doesn't have the staff to pull it off. (And, to be fair, sometimes the time limits brought out the worst of people, rather than the best.)

Something akin to SWTOR's wardrobe system. You can mix and match whatever armor pieces you want, while still equipping your actual armor in a separate tab. And you can have more than one outfit; just switch to another outfit tab. And you're not limited by armor weight.

Is it a likely impossible dream? Eh, sure. But I can still hope. :)

@"Cyrin.1035" said:What one thing could be added, removed, or changed in the game that would make you happy? It wouldn't fix everything in the game, but it would satisfy you personally for a long time.

It can't be something too broad like: "For PvP to be balanced!"

But it can be something like: "Guild Capes" or "Braham killed off" or "A certain class or weapon being more viable in PvP".

The ONE thing that would satisfy me is to finally have an Elemental/Arcane Longbow on Ele!

This is gonna sound sad, my list is very long but if it was just going to be one thing, I couldn't pick anything else. More skimpy gear. #humanfemalemeta

Housing, like fully customization housing. Not something that looks like everyone else's house. Im thinking wildstar customizable - or at least BDO where you buy packs and can place them however in your house and mix match.

OR

Juvenile pets become no longer Juvenile after keeping them for a time similar to what GW1 did with the dire pets after you trained them.

A container or preferably something in the hero panel for things like potions, books, keys (the ones we have left added to the wallet), black lion items like revive orbs (which I actually think will increase the number of them people buy with gems since they will always be available to every character without taking up inventory), etc.

A way to exclude unlocked items on the tp as well as to see if we are already buying an item on the tp.

And something that allows me to set aside money for different things I am working on. Like say I make 20 gold a day. I want to be able to set aside 4 gold for minis, 5 gold for mats, save 3-4 gold, etc. Something like that.

Archived