Condi Soulbeast DPS: 35,6k+

EpheSOSIayer.6370

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Substance E.4852 said:

@xarallei.4279 said:Meanwhile eles are doing 48k dps and not a peep from the powers that be.

...they have a dedicated condi spec...

@Zenith.7301 said:

@xarallei.4279 said:Meanwhile eles are doing 48k dps and not a peep from the powers that be.

On a large, stationary golem....

Which one is true? It cannot be both. Large Hitbox only works with Power, yes?

I'd like to see the DPS with Spotter/FS/SS instead of HB/FT/VN. That's all that would be accepted for a group anyhow.

To EpheSOSIayer.6370

You're testing it wrong regarding to power build, probably with wrong traits / gears/ rotation.

Here's my result.

I were abit reluctant to post this because I fear Anet might do something to Sick Em...

iwniHy5.jpg

FPFcVE1.jpg

PS: Trait Marksmanship, BM, Soulbeast.Same set-up as my petless power ranger dps testing.

I'll test the dps again soon, but I'm busy at the moment. As far as I see, the bugfix doesn't decrease the dps significantly. I did some test without shortbow too and the dps was still 33k+ (e.g. dagger/torch only)

To be honest, 32k with ALL buffs is not a high value especially with power classes (glyph of empoerment uptime). With realistic buffs I guess this number is under 30k. I usually use less buffs. As you can see in my video, I didn't take the engineer condi buff, because in my raid group noone plays engineer. I hope that power ranger will get spot in raids/fractals but the gap pre pof was just such high, that closing this gap would be already an achievement

@EpheSOSIayer.6370 said:I'll test the dps again soon, but I'm busy at the moment. As far as I see, the bugfix doesn't decrease the dps significantly. I did some test without shortbow too and the dps was still 33k+ (e.g. dagger/torch only)

To be honest, 32k with ALL buffs is not a high value especially with power classes (glyph of empoerment uptime). With realistic buffs I guess this number is under 30k. I usually use less buffs. As you can see in my video, I didn't take the engineer condi buff, because in my raid group noone plays engineer. I hope that power ranger will get spot in raids/fractals but the gap pre pof was just such high, that closing this gap would be already an achievement

My point is before Soulbeast, Power ranger dps is around 23k max even with unrealistic buff lolz..Soulbeast did improve the dps by 50%~

@Aomine.5012 said:To EpheSOSIayer.6370

You're testing it wrong regarding to power build, probably with wrong traits / gears/ rotation.

Here's my result.

I were abit reluctant to post this because I fear Anet might do something to Sick Em...

iwniHy5.jpg

FPFcVE1.jpg

PS: Trait Marksmanship, BM, Soulbeast.Same set-up as my petless power ranger dps testing.

Sick'em is 10% dmg increase (40% dmg which you can keep up 25% of time). We kinda used to crappy traits and skills for damage, thats why people afraid that if get OKish ability it will be nerfed (same as they nerfed Maul).

So what do we see on screens? 32k? Condi ranger did 30k pre-PoF.

Ele now doing 48k (instead of 37k).

@Wondrouswall.7169 said:So, what's the DPS now after the patch that fixed Poison Volley from hitting twice.

I believe this was actually fixed at the Path of Fire launch, not in the follow up mini-patch. Quickly checked right after the main patch and Poison Volley was hitting 5x (It hit 10x before the patch), so there should be no difference in the benchmark!

@AnariiUK.7409 said:

@Wondrouswall.7169 said:So, what's the DPS now after the patch that fixed Poison Volley from hitting twice.

I believe this was actually fixed at the Path of Fire launch, not in the follow up mini-patch. Quickly checked right after the main patch and Poison Volley was hitting 5x (It hit 10x before the patch), so there should be no difference in the benchmark!

Nice. I guess my only other curiosity is the DPS difference if merged with a Fanged Iboga and using both its beast moves.

@EpheSOSIayer.6370 said:Hi,

tested the new ranger elite specialization in the training area. The DPS of it is really awesome, I guess it will be definetly nerfed soon.

Here is my best try:

Of course, there will be some smart guys who min/max this, so im sure there will be at least 2k more at the qT benchmarks.

My first major suggestion to boost DPS is that merged Bristleback is a condi stat pet that gives an extra sharpening stone as it's f1 ability.... F2 is an AoE bleed application. Since only one attack on Lynx merge adds bleeding, I believe that the Bristle is a superior option.

@Sojourner.4621 said:

My first major suggestion to boost DPS is that merged Bristleback is a condi stat pet that gives an extra sharpening stone as it's f1 ability.... F2 is an AoE bleed application. Since only one attack on Lynx merge adds bleeding, I believe that the Bristle is a superior option.

Bristle is really not that good, just load the pets up in gw2skills and you will see how much damage each abbilitie does.Based on the armor gear I had selected, unbuffed:Lynx's Maul does ~9.1k dmg on a 16sec cd, where's Brisstle does 1x ~1200 on 18sec cd + (5x ~1150 = 5750 30sec cd) which is only ~7k dmg.Counting 32 seconds timeframe that is ~18.2k vs ~8.2k.

I'll check Iboga out in a sec, but I have a feeling that Lynx might still pull ahead

Bristle is 0.5k lower dps, but what you can do ist the following: You can activate before the fight the F2 of the bristleback and then swap to lynx, but this would give you only a little dps increase at the beginning of the fight, like precast sharpening stones.

There is a build link in the description of the video, for all of you asking about the exact build.

Archived