Fun build for open world?

SrebX.6498

As Im dusting off my Guardian since I wanna be a Firebrand main, Im trying to figure out what would be a good and fun build for open world, I'd grateful if you could share with me your build!Side note, I personally prefer more condi based builds, I want to try and build a Burn Firebrand, but I'd welcome power ones too.Just share with me what you guys are using please! Thanks :)

I been using this build since PoF came out.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRAnf7ensADdBjFBDOCDkCjF/BLLCVhyQ7T0O6I1KAUBqTA-jhhAQBmS9HA8EAumyPYs/Q0OJg+haqEEA-e

Fast at killing and i go less in down state then i did on dragonhunter. And so much fun!Simpel build actually, this is a pure tome of justice abuser. rotation is skill 5, 4, 2, 1 and 1 when using the tome. If happen to be a champion where your ToJ can´t be reset axe still does very good damge.And it is all AoE

Scepter is just for times when melee is impossible.We do ok power damage to and balt rune and sigil take care of duration, so that why power, crit and crit damage is still good for us (grievers set)

Archived