Unable to complete Aurora Legendary item achievements

Hello,

Due to a level/terrain issue of a mastery point in Mount Maelstron the Legendary Aurora cannot be obtained.

This is really sad, because it involves spending lots of time and gold and after all of that you realize there is no way to obtain because the content is broken :(

I though I pay for a polished game, not an early access like...

@alez.2137 said:Hello,

Due to a level/terrain issue of a mastery point in Mount Maelstron the Legendary Aurora cannot be obtained.

This is really sad, because it involves spending lots of time and gold and after all of that you realize there is no way to obtain because the content is broken :(

In more than one place on these forums, the Devs have addressed this issue. You can try the Carousel or the Dev Tracker or look at threads with Dev posts here and in GD.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"alez.2137" said:Hello,

In more than one place on these forums, the Devs have addressed this issue. You can try the Carousel or the Dev Tracker or look at threads with Dev posts here and in GD.

Good luck.

Well, I think they know about the issue with the mastery point, but they have not realised that this mastery point is necesary for legendary gear. Also the problem is not even listed in Known Issue Tracker (https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/231272908-Known-Issue-Tracker), so Im not really sure about this issue receiving the attention it should.

Apart from not being listed in the known issues tracker, I think that if they know about that blocking legendary they are smart enough to just decrease the requirements of Aurora II from 21 to 20, so there is no need to wait for a content patch that involves availability of the level/terrain devs, and can be easily implemented in the next hotfix.

Archived