Looking for a guild that does a bit of everything! [NA]

Riah.4816

Hello!:) I’m Kinzlin and I’m a level 80 Ranger Soulbeast. Currently mastery level 96. I’m 19 years old and a female, and have been playing GW2 since 2013 and I used to play the original Guild Wars aswell. During all of my years of playing, I never once joined a guild and this year I’d like to give it a try! I’m looking for a relaxed guild with a large community that does just about everything. PvE, PvP, WvW, Raids, Roleplay, Fractals, Dungeons, etc. I’m really interested in meeting new people and building relationships, so a friendly guild community that also focuses on that would be great! My current server location is Darkhaven, but I’d be willing to change servers. I would prefer the guild to have a discord, but if not it’s fine. I’d also prefer the guild to not have or add new players, nothing against newbies I just like a community that knows what they are doing. No 100% representation. I just want a chill, relaxed and fun guild. I’m on basically every single day, but (sometimes) I go through periods where I don’t get on for like a week or 2, but I’ve only ever really done that a couple of times. [NA] and on Eastern Time Zone. I play mostly in the afternoon, evening, and late at night.

You can reach me in the game by adding me or mailing me at: Riah.4816

Archived