WvW Legendary Armor Help

Movie.2943

Let me start off by saying that I'm a casual player but I am willing to put the effort into any goal I set for myself. I usually try to plan and research what goes into the achievement I am going after. My next goal I'm looking into is Legendary Armor (Light and/or Heavy). I do not Raid or PVP either at all or very good at, but I can step into WvW and run around with a zerg.

What I am looking for is a guide, video or something to help me get to know what I am getting into. Also, to know what steps I will need to take so I do not waste my time. I have looked at the Wiki, but that really is not clear on what I need. I know I will have to get my rank up to at least a 1,000, because my rank is slightly under 600. I know I will need the Gift of Battle and Triumphant Armor Reward Track, but I am not sure what else to begin with. Thanks in advance.

You need to finish the reward track, then select the armor piece you want and then buy the corresponding Ascended armor piece from the Skirmish Merchant in the borderlands. You need to be level 180+ for that.

For a list of materials, check the Gw2 Wiki! It has a good list under "Legendary Armors", scroll down the table and you should find it pretty easily

Archived