my thoughts on renegade pvp area

messiah.1908

so after theory craft for a month and posting lots of suggestions i can say that

breakrazor buff is very good - you can support very nice with magi and mender alongside invocation line while your nrg above 50% . i had 2k healing per sec for alliesother warbands are useless in any build, power or condi . 2 sec bleed wont do much and adds maybe 1-2 stacks from razorclaw. thus i think even in pve and wvw it wont do much.sb is useless and very low dmg weapon. AA can put 5 stacks of bleed. #2 hard to hit. #3 if you lucky you get 1 torment. this is not condi weapon rather useless weapon in any game mode

but as you may notice i like to theorycraft and i think i have advance support renegade for pvp. lots of protection, heal, leech, dmg buff. it is not a bunker like my ventari/jallis and lacks stability so you have to be careful . thus its more team fight support.

tried to keep it short as i know everyone already said the same

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApcmnXMnNSumzJRZzNlst5oSY38UJ4bOsklflaNAKgG4/+6vBkND+gTA-jpxHQB+Y/B5VGAAHCgBeCAU2RAIhPAAA

i will put out video maybe later

@messiah.1908 said:

@Jthug.9506 said:Keep in mind that the +25% bleed duration trait is STILL broken and does nothing.

than is not what gonna save this legend

It will make a significant difference in damage output for sb as well as with geomancy and razorclaw. I personally enjoy playing condi rev a lot in raids and fractals and therefore Blood Fury matters a fuck ton to me.

@Jthug.9506 said:

@messiah.1908 said:

@Jthug.9506 said:Keep in mind that the +25% bleed duration trait is STILL broken and does nothing.

than is not what gonna save this legend

It will make a significant difference in damage output for sb as well as with geomancy and razorclaw. I personally enjoy playing condi rev a lot in raids and fractals and therefore Blood Fury matters a kitten ton to me.

the title say PVP and not pve.... :D

@Abelisk.4527 said:I still haven't found a use for the Kalla elite, bloodthirst in PvP/WvW. I understand that it's really good, but using it as a glass condi (which is inevitable) will just severely lower your damage, and the opponent will just outdamage you. Maybe you're supposed to treat it like support?

If you're playing power rev in the traditional role of decap/+1, when you drop it on the point 1v1 with somebody, they're probably going to have to concede to you... Unless they are a mega bunker--but you shouldn't be 1v1'ing a mega bunker anyways. Also, when you have to join in on the team fights, it's a pretty substantial team dps/sustain boost.

I haven't tried Renegade in WvW, but I imagine its impact to be pretty underwhelming in large scale fights... There's just too much damage for the siphon to matter and the extra damage it provides is pretty small compared to the total dps already flying around out there.

I tried Power Rev but Glint has more utility than Jalis. I guess the stability is good though.

Power rev is based on twitch mechanics, reacting to fast actions, HP, enemy reads etc. Renegade seems to backpedal that idea by a lot. Maybe you're supposed to read way ahead of what your opponent will do, and place a Renegade spirit down appropriate to the situation you're in. It would also fit the strategic war theme that the legend has going for it. IMO if the cast time for Renegade skills would be removed the legend would feel a lot better.

Archived