Luminescent Seaweed

So I'm trying to finish up the 28 slot bag collection and the last thing I need is the luminescent seaweed that you can find after defeating zohaqan in the new map from the eerie driftwood that wash up shore. The problem is I've done several zohaqan kills already since about 12 hrs prior to this post before I went to work until a few moments before posting this (a few hrs after work ~ did it again 2x), but the eerie driftwoods don't show up after the event anymore except the first time I did it 12 hrs ago, where I was unlucky enough to not get the loot needed for the collection.

Now I wanna know if there is a long reset timer before I can find this woods again so as not to waste more of my time on this or if I am just bugged and should just wait if this ever gets fixed.

I second this post, the wood nodes are not even harvestable for me. I have tried to stay away 24 hrs from the area, didnt work. I have personally run throught the whole killing the djin thing, didnt make a difference either. Please tell me what to do and how long to wait. In the meantime i will keep reporting it with /bug.

Same issue, I can't harvest the driftwood for about a week already, and recent patch didn't help it at all. I do see the models of the driftwood spawning, but without the glow and node names above them, they look as if I have already harvested them.In a thread similar to this one, https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31418/eerie-driftwood-not-spawning/p2, Anet let us know that they are aware of it and currently investigating the issue, so I guess all we can do now is wait for the fix.

I have been unable to harvest any eerie driftwood since the first day of release. I have tried doing multiple meta events at different times. Other players in groups can immediately harvest nodes after the event and I cannot interact with them. Hopefully this bug will be resolved soon...I am stuck on the collection for the seaweed.

@notebene.3190 said:I could be wrong, but did I read that it wouldn't drop with some of the tools? Have you tried using the volatile magic tools you can buy from the heart vendors in the two LW4 maps? That's what I happened to be using when I got it.

I did it with the gem store unbound magic tools and got it my first try. So, I don't think the tool you use should matter.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@notebene.3190 said:I could be wrong, but did I read that it wouldn't drop with some of the tools? Have you tried using the volatile magic tools you can buy from the heart vendors in the two LW4 maps? That's what I happened to be using when I got it.

I did it with the gem store unbound magic tools and got it my first try. So, I don't think the tool you use should matter.

It definitely doesn't as I got mine with the Mad Scientist's Logger Tool.

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

It definitely doesn't as I got mine with the Mad Scientist's Logger Tool.Besides it's not relevant, as the problem lies in driftwood not showing up/not being harvestable at all.

Got the same bug now. Interesting point is that the driftwood disappeared on me the moment i finished the first collection (so, the moment i actually started needing it). I could see some a moment before, didn't harvest them because i knew i'd be needing them in a second, and when i got back from Efi they were gone. And didn't reappear after the meta.Hope it's temporary and i will see them again tomorrow.

I too see the nodes, and folks harvesting them in front of me, one of them even is a guildmate I was in fellow with, but no matter what time of day I do it, or whether I did the whole stormcaller/zhoquan meta none of them are harvestable to me. The nodes are there, I just cannot use any of them. This has been ongoing pretty much since the living story went live. I'm now locked out of the 28 slot bag advancement as I have everything else but the seaweed. I was able to harvest some when the story went live, since then none. I'm using unbound magic harvesting tools.

@Melunda.3286 said:I second this post, the wood nodes are not even harvestable for me. I have tried to stay away 24 hrs from the area, didnt work. I have personally run throught the whole killing the djin thing, didnt make a difference either. Please tell me what to do and how long to wait. In the meantime i will keep reporting it with /bug.

Even an alternative character did not make any difference,...I hope Anet will fix this soon since i really would like the bag.