Wvw Pve New Player

Rockho.8716

@LetoII.3782 said:Elemantis is the least durable, especially the males which are devoured after mating. O.o

@Dawdler.8521 said:Elemantis, definetly. Nasty magical bastards that always eat you when you want to get some action.

@whoknocks.4935 said:Try Elemantis but avoid female elemantis especially.

This ^^^. is why I come to these forums...

To the OP, if you are running solo, Mesmer. If you want more mid to large group play, then elementalist.

1vs x > @Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Elemantis is the least durable, especially the males which are devoured after mating. O.o

@Dawdler.8521 said:Elemantis, definetly. Nasty magical bastards that always eat you when you want to get some action.

To the OP, if you are running solo, Mesmer. If you want more mid to large group play, then elementalist.

Which class is more functional in 1 vs 1

@Rockho.8716 said:1vs x > @Strider Pj.2193 said:

Which class is more functional in 1 vs 1

Mesmer. Out of the two, hands down.

I would for mesmer over elemantis, mesmer can copy cat boons and spread them, decent atack, invisibility for the plebs.

And has good builds rotations to outdamage most targets if not all in first sight on 1 vs 1

Run your mesmer with a thief with venom share and targets cant dodge :)

Mesmer for 1v1s, Elementalist is Rev level in PvP meaning kinda underwhelming against decent players. Either you have no cleanse or you have no damage.

Ele for big groups unless you want to play boonshare mesmer all the time. Ele also has lot of decent builds (f/e vanilla staff ele, staff weaver, aurashare heal tempest) for large scale.

Archived