Shield for Mesmer

Artemisa.9013

Hi everyone!

I started playing Mesmer a few days ago, so I'm still discovering this class and adapting to it ^-^ I'm also a new player and my question will probably sound 'stupid', but here goes.

I know the use of Shield requires Chronomancer, but I thought I could use it after training 'Shield Proficiency'. However, that red warning text continues to appear whenever I try to equip a Shield, so I suppose I have to fully train Chronomancer, right? My question is: will that be enough, or do I have to choose Chronomancer as an active Specialization?

Thank you for your patience!

@Artemisa.9013 said:Hi everyone!

I started playing Mesmer a few days ago, so I'm still discovering this class and adapting to it ^-^ I'm also a new player and my question will probably sound 'stupid', but here goes.

I know the use of Shield requires Chronomancer, but I thought I could use it after training 'Shield Proficiency'. However, that red warning text continues to appear whenever I try to equip a Shield, so I suppose I have to fully train Chronomancer, right? My question is: will that be enough, or do I have to choose Chronomancer as an active Specialization?

Thank you for your patience!

You just need to unlock the first chronomancer trait and select the chronomancer trait.

Archived