Bank/trade/merchant expresses

Simple question - does anyone want or need them? Destroyed several of those since they are waste of inventory space for me. Sadly, more come as a login rewards or from chests and have to repeat this more often than I'd like. Literally anything else would be better to have?

They're convenience items. I use the bank one frequently and will be mildly annoyed when I run out. (I have a permanent items for vendor/trade when I need those, but also keep a stack of merchant expresses/trading post expresses in case someone else nearby needs one.)

@EpicName.4523 said:Nope, no permanent bank access at all. Takes just a few silvers to port and go back to where I was. Guess to each their own.

Of course you could save those few silvers and port to wvw or pvp lobby for free and get a free port back to where you were.

I have a bunch of merchants and tp expresses but I never use them because I'm saving them for when I really need them. Go figure- now they just rack up in my bank taking up space. I really need to start using mine. /shrug

They've become practically useless to me ever since I bought the Mistlock Sanctuary pass. One click of the button, no WP costs, and I have everything I want at my disposal, plus the ability to return to the exact same spot I was before. My inventories are big enough for several metas so I never need to leave a full map with the risk of not being able to come back to the same map instance. The only one I sometimes still use is the TP express, when my Scribe is crafting in the guild hall and needs materials. A permanent upgrade extractor, though, would really come in handy for all those expensive sigils and runes whenever I need to switch stats of ascended gear.

@Vash.2386 said:

@EpicName.4523 said:Nope, no permanent bank access at all. Takes just a few silvers to port and go back to where I was. Guess to each their own.

Of course you could save those few silvers and port to wvw or pvp lobby for free and get a free port back to where you were.

I have a bunch of merchants and tp expresses but I never use them because I'm saving them for when I really need them. Go figure- now they just rack up in my bank taking up space. I really need to start using mine. /shrug

Today I discovered that Obsidian Sanctum is the best for Bank/TP/merchant. The NPCs are much closer to where you spawn on the map. :)

Bank access is useful when opening up a few thousand unid gear in SW and you need to toss some stuff into the bank to sort out later.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Today I discovered that Obsidian Sanctum is the best for Bank/TP/merchant. The NPCs are much closer to where you spawn on the map. :)

Bank access is useful when opening up a few thousand unid gear in SW and you need to toss some stuff into the bank to sort out later.

Wow, great point! I knew they had added those but didn't realize exactly how much more convenient they are than the ones in the lobbies. Thx for pointing it out :)

I would love some kind of sink for these because I never use them.Used to be we had thinks like combat, regen and speed boosts drop. Then they gave us a vendor in LA that let us exchange them for a single boost item we could choose the effect of .Love to see something like this for my piles of Bank Access, Repair Canisters and Revive Orbs.

@EpicName.4523 said:Simple question - does anyone want or need them? Destroyed several of those since they are waste of inventory space for me. Sadly, more come as a login rewards or from chests and have to repeat this more often than I'd like. Literally anything else would be better to have?

They're TREMENDOUS conveniences. So much so that I bought the unlimited version of each. Makes crafting and inventory cleanup 10x easier.

@Shirlias.8104 said:I got all permanent tools, but still I am saving the normal ones for the day anet will set up a recipe for the permanent one ( maybe ).They can come in handy, regardless the fact you own the permanent or limited one.

The reason I am doing weekly black lion key farm is in a hope I get one of the perma contract from it.. I still keep my hopes up ??

Archived