Retry and Challenge Motes — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Retry and Challenge Motes

Considering the big incentives to replay story missions, often multiple times, in order to complete achievments, there is little more frustrating than making a small but fatal mistake during a boss battle at the end of a long instance. A very nice way of reducing this frustration were the retry motes that we could use through LWS2 and HoT. Immersion-breaking as they are, I found them invaluable for quickly re-trying certain achievments without re-loading the entire instance.
On a similar note, the challange motes provided an interesting way to increase the difficulty and gain more from the story content that we get with every new episode.
I am not asking for these to be implemented everywhere, just to take them in consideration for the future.
Thank you for all the work you do making my favourite MMO better with each update.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.