Copies of Books? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Copies of Books?

Maybe due to my Eidetic Memory in ESO, I have a tendency to click a book enough to get credit for reading it and figure I'll read it later at my leisure. So I didn't think to screenshot the books and papers in the story instances, especially as they looked like the new books in Istan that we get physical copies of. I realized afterward that I can't go back to read them until I replay the instance, at which point I will have the same problem I did on the first run: tons of aggro attacking me while I try to read without getting downed.

Any chance we'll soon(tm) or at least eventually get a UI library that holds copies of all the in game books/scrolls/letters we've read? A well organized and searchable one, of course ;)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.