I love soulbeast

Arheundel.6451

Thank You!After 4 years...I can finally use a ranger for zerg fight without that mundane message telling me the pet is dead; I can finally join others in their lootbag quest....I am tough to kill and those stances..stroke of genius ( especially Dolyak stance holy cow amazing)

I find myself loving pets , I'd never thought I'd ever use something like blue moa and ice drake HINT, for me soulbeast is:

P.S 1v1 potential...man..on par with druid but scarier in some instances ( GS ranger will be a sight to behold and fear when more people catch up)

My new favorite PvE opener is Torch 5 > melded drake tail swipe + daggar 3, for an easy 3 might stacks + fire shield + quickness. Have been running with Marsh Drake, and that healing beast mode skill saved our parties bacon several times during boss fights. Lots and lots of fun. Too bad we kept bugging out of Crystalline Memories instance :(

I really am having so much fun with it - im tempted to jump the gun and say I wont be playing Druid for a loooong time with how much I am enjoying SB so far. It really it just ticking off the boxes I wanted for so long (with regards to WvW); as OP said I can join in with zergs and get into the middle of things without the usual bothers, I can run melee condi, I can run a very strong offensive and defensive power melee - I mean im so happy really.

Loving Soulbeast! 49 stacks of bleed is the highest so far I can manage in PVE and stuff just melts! I'm recording all of my story line game play and uploading it to my youtube channel if anyone wants to check it out - but there are lots of spoilers, so beware. Just search for Collametta on youtube, and it should pull up the channel.

I'm not at home right now to link it, but my condi build is listed on page 2 of the soulbeast theory craft thread. I use axe/torch and short bow...its a variation on my bleed druid...super fun.

edit: back home now from birthday celebration :) here's my build

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAnfVnUqA1sglrAm8CUtgFDBLf62dHvNbggVVjJAM6KdpkDT7KF-jBiAQBF4QAASlf8Y/BAcCAAo+AO8EAspSQIq+TAAEgL2it4FDcxLexLexL21t4Fv4Fv4Fv4Fv4FLFwjKrA-e

I love it as well. I've been using a zerker style build with Dagger/Warhorn and GS (PvE only). So much quickness. There's quite a bit to do as well, swapping in and out of Sb mode switching pets, dropping Sb, etc. Certainly more complicated, but that's part of the enjoyment.

I really love having access to resistance, and block ignoring attacks. It feels really good in the open world. You can really pulverize things.

@GussJr.1643 said:I'm not at home right now to link it, but my condi build is listed on page 2 of the soulbeast theory craft thread. I use axe/torch and short bow...its a variation on my bleed druid...super fun.

edit: back home now from birthday celebration :) here's my build

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAnfVnUqA1sglrAm8CUtgFDBLf62dHvNbggVVjJAM6KdpkDT7KF-jBiAQBF4QAASlf8Y/BAcCAAo+AO8EAspSQIq+TAAEgL2it4FDcxLexLexL21t4Fv4Fv4Fv4Fv4FLFwjKrA-e

Interesting. I'm going to give that one a try later on, it was also similar to how I ran with my druid.

I also find there's some pretty cool synergies with poisons now, especially in terms of survivability with Predator's Cunning.

Archived