Three Golem Monte

This achievement from the new living story patch is so infuriating, I've done it about 30+ times now and the 4th and 5th phase are very hard to follow. I'm not sure how this went thru QA because for those like me who don't play on a high end PC, this is very hard to do and becomes rng. The 4th one is doable but the 5th one is just impossible, how was this a good idea when it's not healthy to keep staring at these little golems intensively especially if you don't have 20/20 vision in the first place. All this achievement has done is made me so pissed at how this was supposed to be a fun event but instead it's made me rage at the game.

Add the fact that I can't finish my 28 slot bag collection because the eerie driftwoods are bugged for me. I'm at a dead end with these last 2 things I need.

From the "Upcoming Bug Fixes" thread a few threads down:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Thanks to player reports and our own observations, we've identified a few bugs we're going to be correcting later this month. The list below is not comprehensive, but we wanted to give you a heads up about a few known issues:

• Some players report that they have not being able to earn the Three Golem Monte achievement.
    • We'll ensure that everyone who earns the achievement gets credit.

Archived