How do you handle new Phantasmal Warden

InsaneQR.7412

@InsaneQR.7412 said:It got a significant change in the rework update and i personally am not a fan of it. I actually threw focus in the bin after that and swapped to sword OH.

What do you think about it and how do you handle this skill now? I cant use it the old ways properly.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:It got a significant change in the rework update and i personally am not a fan of it. I actually threw focus in the bin after that and swapped to sword OH.

What do you think about it and how do you handle this skill now? I cant use it the old ways properly.

I mean it still has its use since Focus 4 is really good utility. Focus 5 Phantasm was really weak to begin with and its damage was pretty subpar for how long it too to deal its full damage, just use Defender if you want an AoE Phantasm, its stronger and even taunts targets.

@MikeL.8260 said:

@MikeL.8260 said:It has it's uses in PvE since it's an instant cast with fairly low cooldown, the reflect part is not bad either.

wouldnt a ground target make it easier to use?

Sure would but it's still usable as it is.

Maybe its just me. Sword OH change was fantastic though and torch too.Sadly i made my anomaly focus for nothing because i started to distaste focus ^^'

Now to ho back on topic. Do you have any tips how to use this properly without wasting dmg?

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

@MikeL.8260 said:It has it's uses in PvE since it's an instant cast with fairly low cooldown, the reflect part is not bad either.

wouldnt a ground target make it easier to use?

Sure would but it's still usable as it is.

Maybe its just me. Sword OH change was fantastic though and torch too.Sadly i made my anomaly focus for nothing because i started to distaste focus ^^'

Now to ho back on topic. Do you have any tips how to use this properly without wasting dmg?

Just cast it as close to the target so that your target eats most of the damage.

Archived