Here's A Challenge

allias.1420

I challenge everyone to play core professions for the entire season 11 for a change, who's with me? No more HoT and PoF powercreep for this next season, let's all work together and play something different for a change. I will be playing core professions only and will update this thread with pictures to monitor progress as my own personal goal

@allias.1420 said:I challenge everyone to play core professions for the entire season 11 for a change, who's with me? No more HoT and PoF powercreep for this next season, let's all work together and play something different for a change. I will be playing core professions only and will update this thread with pictures to monitor progress as my own personal goal

Most core professions have at least one good spec, excluding, ironically, the one class you need to pay for HoT for .I wouldn't say a lot of the professions are power creep -in general-, they're slightly better when compared to their core specs specifically, and vs other classes still lose just as easily.

Archived