runes/sigils deposit to material storage

@"TallBarr.2184" said:You recently updated the material storage so other items would be deposited there, can sigils/runes go there aswell. They clog up the inventory so much.

It's an inventory sink developed to give players 2 alternatives:

• Wasting time on runes, which will result into a time sink.
  • Upgrading the inventory and bags ( which could mean $ to gems ), for a better inventory space management.

This should be your best asset

PGJ4CXC.jpg

10 slots + 10x 32 slots bags ( 6 normal + 4 invisible ).You will put 1x each rune/sigil into the invisible bags and you will leave from 30 to 60 free slots, depends what you also want to put in there ( you could also move there your essences of luck. I leave them in the main bag because they don't harm and i deposit them into the bank whenever i want ).

Runes/Sigils will automatically stack into your invisible bag, leaving your top bags empty.After have reached 250 runes/sigils of the same kind, just drag 249 of em and sell them to the vendor.

Ps: Previously I "affirmed" that this system is wanted from them because a better optimization was asked for since the beginning of the game ( and way more with the introduction of essences of luck ). So it is evidente that they deliberately chose not to improve it, probably for reasons like the ones i explained.

Archived