Chests in Palawadan event on Istan map opened - i didn't touch them

i wasn't entering Istan about two months... it's different now

i don't farm. i participate in the event, from time to time, days in between.if there appear two chests, offten i open just one chest. and both chests become open.further moreat start few months ago,after event, a lot of chests reappear after finnishing the event, resulting nice reward, not spectacular - but nice... i go back and collect lootnow when open just one all chests are gone....

is this regular? Is it bug? can i hear from ANet stuffers?

@totaloverride.3240 said:i wasn't entering Istan about two months... it's different now

i don't farm. i participate in the event, from time to time, days in between.if there appear two chests, offten i open just one chest. and both chests become open.further moreat start few months ago,after event, a lot of chests reappear after finnishing the event, resulting nice reward, not spectacular - but nice... i go back and collect lootnow when open just one all chests are gone....

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

@totaloverride.3240 said:i wasn't entering Istan about two months... it's different now

It's most likely a bug.

Also, ignore the people who don't make any sense. There are several who continue to misread and misinterpret information (through no fault of their own, they were probably born like that) no matter how many times you attempt to clarify.

What you're describing sounds like a bug and probably is. As another sensible person said, contacting the support team or hoping for a response here would be the best solutions.

Yes this annoying bug has been there for a while now.I was told way-pointing back and then running back to the event will fix it temporarily...While it does work for me most of the times, it is not a 100% fix and is very annoying to do several times per meta.......

Tbh Anet likely wont ever fix it since they already moved to on with a new map and will forget about Istan after nerfing the loot there over and over and over.

Archived