Guild Wars 2 : Ganking Goes Wrong and 1 vs Zerg (Funny Montage)

Lord Hizen.5918

@apharma.3741 said:Hilarious, even better that it was such a notoriously gank happy saltfest guild too.

Lemmie guess, he didn’t pay up?

Edit: According to comments, no gold, SAd times.

Of course there was no golds, because the SA dude who get killed in the vid and the guy who pm are NOT the SAME person. the guy got farmed so hard that he had to use pm's of a random guy to make a shitty montage with the SA guy. it's funny how Hizen himself and the potatoes supporting him wish it was the same person pm'ing. I bet you don't know yourself why you're even hating SA. and it's also funny that when you point his fake montage out, the youtube comments get deleted. Good thing tho, I don't have to ask accounts name here.

@"LordAdre.8174" said:

@apharma.3741 said:Hilarious, even better that it was such a notoriously gank happy saltfest guild too.

Of course there was no golds, because the SA dude who get killed in the vid and the guy who pm are NOT the SAME person. the guy got farmed so hard that he had to use pm's of a random guy to make a kitten montage with the SA guy. it's funny how Hizen himself and the potatoes supporting him wish it was the same person pm'ing. I bet you don't know yourself why you're even hating SA. and it's also funny that when you point his fake montage out, the youtube comments get deleted. Good thing tho, I don't have to ask accounts name here.

y u no pay heem 100g? ecksdee

just playin'!

@"LordAdre.8174" said:

Of course there was no golds, because the SA dude who get killed in the vid and the guy who pm are NOT the SAME person. the guy got farmed so hard that he had to use pm's of a random guy to make a kitten montage with the SA guy. it's funny how Hizen himself and the potatoes supporting him wish it was the same person pm'ing. I bet you don't know yourself why you're even hating SA. and it's also funny that when you point his fake montage out, the youtube comments get deleted. Good thing tho, I don't have to ask accounts name here.

Looks like a nerve was hit, I guess you’re also A Random Roamer from the YouTube videos. Regardless, ganker thief with condi mes buddy attacked, ganking thief was so caught up in being salty he died and lost, then people from his server corpse jump him. Whether it’s the same guy from PMs doesn’t matter, video speaks for itself about the thief ganking having it go so hilariously wrong.

@apharma.3741 said:

@"LordAdre.8174" said:

Looks like a nerve was hit, I guess you’re also A Random Roamer from the YouTube videos. Regardless, ganker thief with condi mes buddy attacked, ganking thief was so caught up in being salty he died and lost, then people from his server corpse jump him. Whether it’s the same guy from PMs doesn’t matter, video speaks for itself about the thief ganking having it go so hilariously wrong.

tell me where a nerve was hit pls, I was only saying why there was no golds given. however, the way he acted by making a fake montage and then delete youtube comments so people can't see just show how he probably got farmed, and that he absolutely needed something to make a montage for a "vengeance", sure he failed his ganking/Bm'ing, but making a fake PM and act like it's the SA guy makes Hizen more ridiculous than he already is. and w:e you say won't change that fact.

Archived