Eviscerate

Toron.4856

Is it possible to increase the animationspeed of eviscerate?evis is a great skill but its so slow and clunky and then the aftercast..

its just way too easy to dodge. Since you are nerfing dagger so much, wouldnt it be fair to get evis some love on the other side?

you can fairly easy hit evis on bad players but any medium/good player who knows how to properly dodge skills will never ever be hit by evis.

Counting dodges vs thieves, druids (sword mainhand and dodge on utility), mirages with all their vigor, instant blinds and distort, revs with shiro dodge and weaver with perma dodges and so on?

Counting dodges used to be very reliable but witj the amount of dodges blocks invulns etc. there are in the game its nearly impossible...

The game is not like it used to be in 2012.

If the sill split release is anything to indiacte power warriors will be even stronger. most nerfs were aimed at SB safe for a few general cooldown increases. We don't need a buff to power warrior's damage wich has been getting buffs since heart of thorns.

Heck the damage is so good u don't even need to run berserkers power anymore.

Because of its animation it will never be as viable as spellbreaker currently is in higher tier pvp (1700-2000ish)

the animation doesnt play a role in gold or lower plat because players will just eat evis.

once again the balance just goes towards gold 3 players because thats where the majority of players is..

@Arheundel.6451 said:Wars asking for buffs...what the world has become...it's like I am living in an alternate reality

I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain about Eviscerate. Because no one ever gets hit by it. Its VERY slow, particularly for how much damage it does. I think Wastrel's Ruin (hitting non attacking foe) does more damage. And its much much faster.

Archived