support taking a long time

so as the title says, support's taken a long time. i have two accounts that i didn't intend to have. i bought gw2 and then i retroactively bought gw1. gw1 wouldn't let me use my email (said it was being used...duh) so i used another email. i messaged them asking for a refund and hopefully being able to use that email on gw2. nope. it's still associated with a guild wars account. can't log in with it though so...not really? this correspondence was all the way back in october. i messaged them about 3 days ago and they've yet to respond. i know i couldn't log into an account to help them find information quicker, but this is ridiculous. i'm juggling around two emails just because i tried to play gw1 and they have done a bang up job of responding to me.

You have to specifically ask for the email to be changed. Refunding it doesn't delete the account, it only bans it, so the email is still locked to it. If you replied to the old ticket rather than creating a new one, it's probably closed and won't be responded to.

GW1 and GW2 use the same account management, which is why you couldn't use the same email. You can add GW1/GW2 to an existing GW2/GW1 account through account management, rather than using the key to register a new account.

Archived