[AIR] Showing Da Wae

epiclyawesome.8390

@"Justine.6351" said:The downstate carry is disgusting. But that's how this game was built, for below average players.

well downstate mechanic is strong, to play at full potential you need to utilize it ! :Dbut i do think the debuff you get eachtime should not have a 1min timer but remain as long as you are in combat so you need to get out of combat before going down 4 times.

but to the video:are there many guildraids of that size in NA? most i have seen in EU lately run way lower numbers.i do wonder why that herald is so way behind in the dps tool all the time...and you can embed the video by just typing the link, if you use the url function we need to click the link and open new tab/window so for your video it would be like this :

@MUDse.7623 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:The downstate carry is disgusting. But that's how this game was built, for below average players.

well downstate mechanic is strong, to play at full potential you need to utilize it ! :Dbut i do think the debuff you get eachtime should not have a 1min timer but remain as long as you are in combat so you need to get out of combat before going down 4 times.

but to the video:are there many guildraids of that size in NA? most i have seen in EU lately run way lower numbers.i do wonder why that herald is so way behind in the dps tool all the time...and you can embed the video by just typing the link, if you use the url function we need to click the link and open new tab/window so for your video it would be like this :

Thanks for the criticism and advice, this was my first time playing this build and it's in full zerker, so hopefully you can understand that I down a lot. (Not that I try!) AIR only runs in EU unfortunately, we're an international guild and our Asian players are sleeping during NA hehe. But it's tough for us to find fights in T4 during EU. :( T3 HoD for the win!

Archived