[AMOK] - PvE guild looking for members to play with!

Jazz.2176

Hello, we are Atoms!A group of friendly and funny people who share their love for playing Gw2. We usually spend our time doing fractals/dungeons on daily basis.Raids are at the moment focused around the weekend, as our team is still building up. While this is all very relaxed and we like to be laid back (as we aren't any hardcorers) we like to play efficiently and on a rather fast pace. Which translates to our members playing classes/builds/tactics accordingly to the current state of the meta.We help out newer, or returning players to achieve a slightly higher level in-game but we don't consider ourselves "casual".If you are motivated to learn and improve in the game with tons of fun and laughing, feel free to mail me : Jazz.2176

We have our own Discord server for every activity we do together and all the memes :D (We hope you like jokes...)Although we are all about laughing together, we do not tolerate any verbal attacks or rudeness.

Most of us play on CET/GMT

Have a pic of the peepshttps://imgur.com/a7i18Ms

I'm assuming that, acording to your play times, you are on EU right?Hi, I'm a returning player, Warrior main (and will most likely stay playing only Warrior). I don't consider myself to much of a casual player when I play, I really like being effective so I usually follow the metas, but I might also sometimes leave the game, although right now I'm really invested because I'm working on a "new" character, amd I also have a new PC (I have allways played Gw2 with 30 fps top and with constant fps drops, so playing it smoth now feels real good), but I will let ppl know if I leave (kinda bored of LoL now so there really isnt any other game that I play right now)

Used to do a lot of T4 fractals, have yet to return to those, and tried some raids before (majorly wing4) but I would like to give it a shot again

• 1 month later...

Yes, EU.We're kind of looking for dedicated players who plan to play continuously, more or less, not on and off.Also we appreciate if our members have 2 classes they know well, if there is a need to switch in fractals/raids.Thanks for your comment

Archived