ANet, pleasee bring this back! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ANet, pleasee bring this back!

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

Comments

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

There's a guy who also fan-made HoT and PoF login screen themes.. :blush:

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• Mewcifer.5198Mewcifer.5198 Member ✭✭✭

Meh. I don't see the appeal.

My list of suggestions for GW2
    Akkebi | Akkebyyon | Alister Kebi | Akkebi Revi | Occultist Lulu | Shadow Stalker Lulu | Daddy Horrik | Glittermancer | The Mewcifer
    Max Masteries | 15.5k AP

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

The part I, personally, would like is: Appear as ____

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

What are you asking for exactly to chose what type of music that plays for afew seconds before you get into the game?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.