WvW/PvE Infusions and Legendary armor

quagganzilla.6450

im not sure what the original post wants, but i would certainly like a way to have WvW infusion and fractal infusion on my armor... maybe something like +5stats/+5AR/+1% WvW defense... or maybe a way to switch them like we can switch stats...Like adding 2 infusion on 1 part and switch on demand. could even put 2 sets of runes and infusion and switch with 1 click between WvW and fractal. Anet seems to make everyone choose 1 game mode at a time.

@XenesisII.1540 said:If you pve a lot then leave the pve infusions, 1% more damage to lord or 1% less damage from wvw guard per infusion isn't exactly game breaking infusions you need to have on in wvw unless of course you solo camps all the time or something, but really..

17% more dmg on lords (all offensive infusions) ... is quite a bit!(unsure about the calculation tho, could be a bit more or a bit less increase).

during the past years i've had quite many situations in which 17% more dps could have been a guaranteed win/flip in a keep

Well I guess that's quite a bit, never really thought about it since they made the changes to infusions allowing you to put on all offense ones.But I barely ever solo cap anything these days, I did notice camp npcs dropping a lot faster but I always chalked that up to the op elite specs damage XD

Not sure they would go for a compromise since you're suppose to to work through fractals to get your infusions, while in wvw it's just bought with laurels(super easy). If you start putting wvw bonuses on fractal infusions they'll probably get an earful for it from the wvw people, and if they put it on the laurel ones they'll get an earful for it from the fractal people.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Well I guess that's quite a bit, never really thought about it since they made the changes to infusions allowing you to put on all offense ones.But I barely ever solo cap anything these days, I did notice camp npcs dropping a lot faster but I always chalked that up to the op elite specs damage XD

Not sure they would go for a compromise since you're suppose to to work through fractals to get your infusions, while in wvw it's just bought with laurels(super easy). If you start putting wvw bonuses on fractal infusions they'll probably get an earful for it from the wvw people, and if they put it on the laurel ones they'll get an earful for it from the fractal people.

nothing to worry about. let us craft combined infusions (with existing ones)... money sink, time sink. gg

Archived