1v1 - One Shot Weaver Vs. Guardian feat. Cellofrag / DoNotD

Lasiurus.4067

Fun duels. I like that he uses sword 3 a lot. You can down people at low health who otherwise might be able to run away from you and heal up if you time it right since it has sneaky range. Also, good to see he is a GS man with the core build. Hammer is such a clunky weapon even though he might have one shot you a few times if he played it.

Guard burn builds aren't exactly realistic in sPvP, nor is it an optimal 1v1 build unless you're deliberately trying to counter a 0 cleansing glass cannon player.

I am curious how'd you do if you were running Zeal instead of Virtues though. With sw/x & sce/x

These guys are playing EU style it works there so don't knock it. We have gross condi tank metas in NA and and lots of other gross hybrid builds. But both builds won't be viable here T.T in our wvw since you get faced rolled by havocs when trying to duel then a Guild comes in and kills that havoc team shortly after throw siege on your body. I mean Fornite took some of the trolls away but they come back if they get too bored.

Archived