[Video] WvW/PvP Duelling Guide 2 - How to counter Sword Thief (PoV Power Mirage)

Hi! As promised the second matchup-duelling guide. Sword Thief (S/D and S/P) vs Power Mirage.Its a textbased guide again, so you have to read some stuff, sry for that. i can tell you that writing all this shit needs more time and effort than the reading. but sadly my sound equipment is still too bad for a voice commentary.

I hope you can enjoy (even with the strange music muha) and maybe it even helps someone. Pls notice the vid description as always! Thx!

@"Jazz.4639" said:@messiah.1908 big thx for the feedback, im happy you like the vid! and you are one of the few not complaining about the strange music (2. song is rly nice tho but for the first your music taste need to be kinda flexible hehe)

who needs to hear music when you see such a big talent moves and action on the screen. also my taste in music is wide (classic to hard metal and more)

what is your game time?

@messiah.1908 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:@messiah.1908 big thx for the feedback, im happy you like the vid! and you are one of the few not complaining about the strange music (2. song is rly nice tho but for the first your music taste need to be kinda flexible hehe)

who needs to hear music when you see such a big talent moves and action on the screen. also my taste in music is wide (classic to hard metal and more)

what is your game time?

awwww big thx <3yes i have a very flexible music taste too, there isnt rly a genre i cant find songs i like. thats why you find a lot of different genres in my vids :)you mean what daytime im online mostly? its in the afternoon/evening, after work and on weekends, at least when im not busy with rl or with video editing ;) atm im not rly online that much.

• 3 weeks later...

@"Troll.1720" sry for the late answer. thx for your feedback, im happy to hear you like my gameplay!the build link is always in the vid description but there you go: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAR8fnELD1oh1qBmpBMMjlTDzvBGBvgljgmT4gMAsACKA-jZxHABf/AAuuMgyHBAAuIA9v/AA in wvw i use full berserker exotic gear with fire sigil on gs instead agility and hydro sigil on sword/torch instead cleansing and traveller rune instead lynx. but when you have access to marauder stats better craft armor with marauder, it has more vitality by not rly losing any dmg and has overall more stat-points.a gameplay guide for that build you can find here:

when you are new to the game and looking for some more guides, you can also check my pvp rotation guides and the gameplay trick guides (these are a bit older but most of it is still up to date, only some "tricks" got fixed like shorter leaps you cant do anymore with your camera). all you can find on my youtube channel (playlists). hf with mesmer! :)

hey @Legatus.3608 , havent played that much myself since the patch, esp not played thief. from what i heard its still good, also i dont think that the dmg nerfs were that high to negate the mechanical based counter sd has to power mes. but as said im only guessing here. even if im wrong, its still always good to know how other builds work and what moves are good to beat them. so these kind of guides will always be relevant and hopefully helpful

Archived