Rugged grouth seems to be always active\bugged in wvw

anduriell.6280

I discovered this myself two days ago PVE. I wasn't sure if it was a bug but I'm enjoying the extra healing :) The amount of heal ticking is the amount shown on the tool tip for rugged growth for me. I haven't figured out how to replicate it, but I've tried different things. One time it did this was due to changing armor pieces - I had put a new rune on my armor, and the ticking stopped, but when I unequipped the armor and re-equipped it, the ticking started again without protection being proc'ed. In another instance, charging astral force up to at least 80% started the ticking. Not entirely sure what the true cause is.

@So Fuzzy Pop.1384 said:

@"anduriell.6280" said:That trait is supposed only to work when we have protection, still it ticks all the time.Is that expected?

Don’t think I’ve had this myself. You sure it’s not
and/or
?

You can get protection from your pet (Fresh Reinforcement), companion's defense or you can just get heal from Rejuvenation, Oakheart Salve .... how do you know that the heal it comes from Rugged Grouth and not from other traits ?

@anduriell.6280 said:That trait is supposed only to work when we have protection, still it ticks all the time.Is that expected?

delete your thread before anet notices ..... dont want this bug to be fixed. even though i run a perma protection soulbeast, it still helps during the few seconds i am without protection if my boons get stolen.

Archived