New to the game quick question

Icemanfrost.5428

I noticed the more I use a weapon the more abilities I unlock. What If I want to use staff as a weapon for a while. Can I switch back to sword and am I missing any cool abilities by skipping over staff. Will I still unlock abilities on my sword just as quickly or will I have to use it for a majority of the time? Which weapon is best for a guardian?

After learn the skills for any weapon u will kept them unlocked and u can use whatever weapon u want, just use all weapons to unlock their skills.

For core guardian get DPS (damage stats), probaly GS, or sword forcus, there on decent build with specter as well.

If u think u can play with staff...you gona have a badddd time, just use the weapon to unlock the skill on that weapon.Guardian staff is the most useless weapon on the game.

@"Aeolus.3615" said:After learn the skills for any weapon u will kept them unlocked and u can use whatever weapon u want, just use all weapons to unlock their skills.

For core guardian get DPS (damage stats), probaly GS, or sword forcus, there on decent build with specter as well.

If u think u can play with staff...you gona have a badddd time, just use the weapon to unlock the skill on that weapon.Guardian staff is the most useless weapon on the game.

When can I use "Hero Points," it tells me I have points as I'm leveling up. However, it doesn't provide to me more than that. I'm level 8 now, when do I get to use talent points and how do I use them?

@Icemanfrost.5428 said:

@"Aeolus.3615" said:After learn the skills for any weapon u will kept them unlocked and u can use whatever weapon u want, just use all weapons to unlock their skills.

When can I use "Hero Points," it tells me I have points as I'm leveling up. However, it doesn't provide to me more than that. I'm level 8 now, when do I get to use talent points and how do I use them?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero_point

(The Training tab in the hero panel uses hero points to unlock specializations, skills, and traits.)

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:After learn the skills for any weapon u will kept them unlocked and u can use whatever weapon u want, just use all weapons to unlock their skills.

(The Training tab in the hero panel uses hero points to unlock specializations, skills, and traits.)

Thank you. :)

Archived