Brainfart for using wvw ranking points.

Mohaka.5876

Hi allJust a idea I've had to use some more of our wvw points .Role SpecializationsA 5 tier upgrade where you decide which role suits your character /squad /guild/server etc . The last tier is a kinda op passive skill that can be triggered every 300 sec approx. Roles include

• Medic ..increment % lvl of rez power 5/10/15/20 Passive skill being when rezzing a ally ,10 downed in a radius of lets say 600 are also rezzed up when rez succeeds.-Builder .. your characters ability to restore a wall is increased in increments with the passive being wall becomes invulnerable for 5 secs with a 300 sec reuse
    • Tank - yet to think of a 300 sec passive that's not gonna be op .. but increments of toughness or vit
    • Roamer - yet to think of a 300 sec passive .
    • There maybe a few more roles that ppl could add .I also thought as a commander they get an additional passive , for each character in there squad they get a bonus of say 1% more vitality and 1% more toughness , making them with a squad of 50 having 50% more vit and toughness.
    • I know adding another variable to the mix makes wvw maybe more unbalanced , but its just as I mentioned a brainfart ~P thoughts welcome.

Sounds broken, and will bring back some of the stuff they took out of the game for a reason.

• Ressing 1 to rally 10 is like the old rally mechanic kill 1 and rally a bunch, which many people asked to have removed and now down to the 1 to 1 kill to rally ratio.
  • Builder sounds ok.
  • Tank more toughness or vitality, kinda originally had this with guard stacks which were taken out, we already have enough tanks that are too tanky, endure pain spamming wars and god healing firebrands. No thanks.
  • Roamer could get like ability to sap 20 supply from a camp every 300s, although that would just encourage roamers to turn into a havoc gank group.
  • Commander getting 50% vitality and toughness would just encourage commanders to run zerk and blob to get the extra stats. Frankly I see a lot of bad commanders these days who think it's ok to run as zerk type stats while commanding but start blaming their pugs for their death, there needs to be consequences for running reckless and they don't need a crutch for bad commanding. Maybe adding extra magic find or something would be fine.

In an ideal world we should have more options to spend points on then actual points. That would allow for build diversity and options per toon. And I am not referring to just more power options that grant vets power versus newer players. There is also options here for diminishing returns on existing traits. Allow these to be expand but each additional point should cost more and more.

Archived