The Current Events Team Video

• ArenaNet Staff

I liked the Behind the Scenes, too! It's one of my favorite teams -- the things they do are marvelous! I mean, festivals alone... (says the woman who loses sleep playing waaaay too much during festivals.) ;)

@TexZero.7910 said:It was nice, up until they said they listened to feedback on events....

SAB world 3/4 when ?Sincerely years of feedback.

Listening to feedback happens every day. Listening to feedback does not necessarily mean that we can or will be able to fulfill every request. And numbers, while important, aren't the singular guiding force in decision making. There are a lot of reasons for making changes, improvements, additions, and adjustments to the game, and player feedback is a very important part of the equation. But there are a lot of considerations beyond sheer volume. In addition, sometimes, what someone sees as a huge number of requests isn't really huge at all. So we hope players will share their thoughts, but also understand that the teams need to review things for practicality, feasibility, prioritization, and even possibility, along with desirability in The Big Picturetm

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:I liked the Behind the Scenes, too! It's one of my favorite teams -- the things they do are marvelous! I mean, festivals alone... (says the woman who loses sleep playing waaaay too much during festivals.) ;)

@TexZero.7910 said:It was nice, up until they said they listened to feedback on events....

SAB world 3/4 when ?Sincerely years of feedback.

Listening to feedback happens every day. Listening to feedback does not necessarily mean that we can or will be able to fulfill every request. And numbers, while important, aren't the singular guiding force in decision making. There are a lot of reasons for making changes, improvements, additions, and adjustments to the game, and player feedback is a very important part of the equation. But there are a lot of considerations beyond sheer volume. In addition, sometimes, what someone sees as a huge number of requests isn't really huge at all. So we hope players will share their thoughts, but also understand that the teams need to review things for practicality, feasibility, prioritization, and even possibility, along with desirability in The Big Picture
tm

It was meant mostly as a joke.

I know there's been plenty of faults and overhauls to the game that have caused both the scope of the project and any future updates to be a big ask from more than just a personnel standpoint.

That said still hoping for it, one day. Like many others are.

Archived