Newbie looking for guild! [EU]

Kanimae.1735

Hi there! I've been playing this game for a little over a week now and am still in the process of trying out this class and that one..and that other one and...yes, there's so many of them and the game is fun that it's hard to settle down!

A little bit about me and what I am looking for:

~ I'm 21+~ I'm female~ I'm in the GMT+1 time zone but am looking for a guild that will be active during most times of the day as I keep rather odd hours at times. Insomnia is my mistress. I'm german but prefer to play games in english, same for voice chats. Weird I know o.o~ I highly prefer Discord Voice chat and I tend to be very active on it. I don't know why so many people prefer TS3 in this game when discord is much higher quality and all around a lot more convenient o.o;;;; I don't want to get Ts3 so if your guild relies heavily on it then sorry but no thank you!~ I want to do a bit of everything in the game but mostly Unranked PVP (Conquests? Is that what it's called?) & PvE: Map Completion, highly searching for someone to show me the jump quests and tackle them with me while giggling/cursing on discord, Fractals (While I am taking this whole thing slow, Fractals are the number one endgame thing I am looking forward to for some reason) and more once I get to end game eventually!~ I'd also love for someone to show me the ropes and let me badger them with questions in turn I'll usually be up for all sorts of shenanigans (the game kind!)~ I'm pretty much an mmorpg veteran so the concept isn't new to me, played Tera, WoW, Aion, FFXIV and am just fresh from BDO. I started out with MapleStory waaaay back in the day!~ I love socializing so I'd really love a guild that is active in both discord voice or text in game for the rare times when I don't feel like voicing :3

Okay, I think I've covered everything. I hope. I am not sure. Questions? Thoughts? Guild Offers? o.o;

Have a wonderful day/night~!

Hello, would you be interested in a social guild with a high focus on voice chat with discord?If so you are welcome to be a part of The Exiled Gentlemen [ExG].We are a smaller based guild with around 50+ active members who does all sort of content together, including Fractals in all different tiers, random Spvp match-ups, Hero point runs for those who need it and we've also recently started doing some raiding with the guild. Almost every week we also run different guild events with different prizes ranging from gold to skins for your character and once a week we also do our guild missions together.We highly recommend all of our members to join our discord for random banter, most evenings we have the number of five to fifteen members on just chatting about. If you are not keen on using voice-chat it might not be the best suit though since the guild chat in-game is not always active if we are all on disc together.The guild consists of both new players to the game and as well people who've played from release, so we do not require any sort of experience in the game to join up.If this sounds appealing to you in any way you are more then welcome to contact me in-game so we can have a chat. All we want from you to join is to be at least 18+Take care

Are you looking for a small, medium, or large guild? We are a small guild, but growing. We've had around 4 people from around the world that has joined us recently. We are on Aurora Glade (EU), but many of our members are on different EU servers. Our guild leaders are German as well, but they prefer to play English, and so the guild is English speaking. We have members in EU, SEA, and ANZ.

You mentioned Discord. The guild as a whole does not use Discord, but we use the in-game chat heavily. However, a friend and myself use Discord together when we play. You are welcome to join us of course.

We are a very casual guild and don't do hardcore, but some of our members are getting into PvP. We are looking for members to join us to for low-level fractals (so all us can level-up together), and dungeon exploring. We also join each other from time to time to do PvE content together.

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to check out the following links for more information on our guild.

http://gw2act.boards.nethttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28134/eu-lost-action-heroes-looking-for-laid-back-buddies-english-german-fractal-beginners-wanted#latesthttps://gw2.guildex.org/view-guild/17088

Hope to see you soon!

Archived