Upgrading POF from standard to ultimate? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Upgrading POF from standard to ultimate?

Is it possible to upgrade Path of Fire to Ultimate if I already have it as standard after buying the double expansion package? I only see deluxe in the gem store and online I only see ultimate as buying the entire thing all over again. TYIA

Comments

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

If ultimate was the one with gems then no.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Q: If I purchased the Standard Edition of Path of Fire, can I upgrade to Deluxe or Ultimate?

A: You can purchase a digital Deluxe Edition upgrade through the Black Lion Trading Company (the in-game store). The Ultimate Edition of Path of Fire must be purchased as a complete edition, and the Standard and Deluxe Editions cannot be upgraded to the Ultimate Edition.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010688287-Guild-Wars-2-Path-of-Fire-FAQ

• TarkaTarquol.4856TarkaTarquol.4856 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 21, 2018

No. I believe the only benefit Ultimate had over Deluxe was 4k gems at a discount. All the unique items are still available in the Deluxe upgrade.

• Thanks. Ahh well, the gem thing I couldn't really care about. As long as the bonus items are there then I am fine with it.

• Hello, what will happen if I have standard pof edition, but I will buy ultimate edition and use its code on my account? Will it give me gems and items or I will not be able to use this code on my account?

• I'd think you would be able to use the code, but before trying, you might consider asking the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below (Submit a Ticket).

Good luck.