P + F what does it stand for?

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@"Aetatis.5418" said:potions and food (as in fractal potions/monster specific utility potion and "meta" food for your build)

Really? I’ve never ever heard that!

Learn something new everyday.

You are not playing high tier fractals, that's why it is outside your domain. Just as PvP abbreviations would be for me ^^

@Faaris.8013 said:

@"Aetatis.5418" said:potions and food (as in fractal potions/monster specific utility potion and "meta" food for your build)

You are not playing high tier fractals, that's why it is outside your domain. Just as PvP abbreviations would be for me ^^

True enough. I can’t be bothered with the dang Agony Resistance grind and Raids are keeping me busy anyway. X_x

@Oglaf.1074 said:

Needs to be corrected, though. "Pots" doesn't stand for the utility consumable, it stands for the fractal offensive/defensive/mobility potions which are a HUGE buff.

@Feanor.2358 said:

Needs to be corrected, though. "Pots" doesn't stand for the utility consumable, it stands for the fractal offensive/defensive/mobility potions which are a HUGE buff.

for fractals you are correct.in terms of dungeons potions is the utility slot and people use that term for e.g. aetherblade path aswell.i mentioned both tho

Archived