Rending Shade + Cursed Bullet Possible Bug

Kiroshima.8497

I'm trying out rifle in an anti boon strategy of spamming stealth attacks, but Rending Shade does not appear to trigger on targets hit by Cursed Bullet. I am receiving no boons, even on targets with 4+ boons (2 corrupted, 2 stolen).

Is anyone else encountering this or am I just failing to hit the targets properly?

• 2 weeks later...

@Elxdark.9702 said:I did a thread about this on the beta but nobody cared lol.

I cared.

@saerni.2584 said:The question is which should take priority. I think corruption personally because it has an offensive purpose and then steal.

I'd probably rather have the corruption roll out first also and take whatever stacks are there after. Non DE is where I would time and reach for a full stack or two off of someone but I can still switch to secondary weapons stealth skill on DE for that if I need to, and if you have sword you'r not going to struggle with that.

I submitted bug reports about this with screenshots during the demo. They simply didn't care to fix any problems with DE besides focusing on nerfing trb for rifle.

The next "balance patch" will speak volumes about how much they care about thief/DE. It'll also be the one where I decide if I want to permanently swap to a more loved class like ele/ranger/warrior.

Archived