Closed for now

Shadows of the Valkyrie{DARK}

Hi, and thanks for checking out our recruitment post! Shadows of the Valkyrie is looking for some fun, interesting,

and mature people to join our GW2 family.

Our guild mission is pretty simple. We hope to provide a comfortable, friendly, and helpful environment for all.A place where we can all enjoy the game without drama or elitism. We'd rather build friendships and create a fun haven rather than being meta focused.Therefore, striving to be all inclusive, open-minded, and respectful of others is paramount. I want our guild's greatness to be determinedby it's community and not it's size or efficiency of content.

Our Guild

~ NA based, and mainly active evenings and weekends central time

~ We are basically a new guild. We are rebuilding almost from scratch.

~ PVE based with a casual focus

~ Lvl 51 guild hall, Windswept Haven

~ Discord (voice is not required, however the bulk of communications will be through our discord. During group events you just need to be able to listen. You never have to talk if you don’t want to).

~ All inclusive (no judgment or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, orientation, identity, or quirkiness)

~ Drama and elitist free ( we have a zero tolerance policy)

~ No guildie left behind (although we enjoy accomplishing our goals, we will never sacrifice a guildie to do so. We are fixated on being helpful and patient)

~ We’re open-minded and are not concerned with being ‘meta’ or doing speed runs/clears

~ Will actively run and promote events that cover the full spectrum of PVE content (as our membership grows to accommodate)

~ No rep requirement as long as you participate with the guild. Of course, repping is a bonus.

Looking for

• Respectful, mature, and open-minded individuals who want to be a part of a close knit guild.
  • Members who are active within the guild. We want ppl who will engage and be a part of the guild and not just a name on the roster.

• Patience as we rebuild and ppl who want to help us grow and have a great community

• New or Vet, all are welcome

Sound like a guild you want to be a part of? Have questions or want an invite? You can contact meIn-game at thundercleric.8912 or Discord at Thunder#4459

I'm a returning player, I lapsed just before HoT launched. I do tend to go in and out as other games release and return to GW2 after I've finished them (mostly single player games). I've just recently gotten back into the game (currently playing through living world season 3) and am considering a casual guild. My main is a Reaper Necromancer and I'm not in any other guilds so I can fully rep.

Do you have a rough idea of your active times? I'm EST and want to make sure our schedules would be somewhat compatible.

Hello, I'm a returning player looking for a guild. I'm EST based, but travel quite regularly for work (which would prevent me from playing). I've rolled solo for the entire game thus far and would like to try a team as I get back into the game.

Hi, a relatively new player here. My main Character is lvl 40 Norn Elementalist. Still, haven't bought any of the expansions but I am willing to fully commit to this game and hopefully purchase them down the line. I'm from the SouthWest Coast NA and currently play around 10 AM PST. I still don't know if it is too early for me to join a Guild or not but I would love to Join if you guys are willing to have me.

Hi Crazed, welcome to the game. You can join a guild anytime and we are always willing to help however we can. I will warn you, although we have some ppl online at 10am pst, it isn't our most active time. We are most active in the evenings after reset and then into the night (we are CST based). You are more than welcome to try us out, I just wanted you to be aware our daytime activity is minimal right now. If you still want to join, we would love to have you!

I am a returning player too; I stopped playing before HoT launch and then just got back into the game about two weeks ago. I own HoT now and I'm just working on gathering hero points to max out the elite specs on my necro and guardian. I'd really like to get into fractals in particular, but I am a solo player with no active guild and my IRL friends don't play GW2 anymore, so I don't have many options. But if your guild is willing to help a fractal newbie get started then I think I can get on board. I'm an east cost player who's mostly on after 9pm EST.

Hey MoJoe, welcome back to the game! It's always cool to have some people to play with. :) We have a good number of new members who are new/returning. We have been running beginner/training fractals regularly with more to come. We can also help you get any hero points you need. We have people that can help you or introduce you to anything you need. I'll send you an invite and you can check us out.

Archived