Olmhakan bow of Force one time drop

I had great help from GM thunderstorm in helping getting this resolved, but I wanted to make a thread to have attention to what I believe is a big. Lasting Bonds: What Comes Next has two achievements tied to the Olmhakan bow of force. The first is to have it dropped in the specimen chamber and the second is to hand it to Efi. The drop is tied to the first achievement, so if it is dropped but destroyed before handing it to Efi you can no longer complete this collection. I understand that you don’t want an exotic drop, drop anytime it is not handed in, so maybe make a second item tied to the bow as proof it was the bow of his mum that is a trophy.

@"mercury ranique.2170" said:The drop is tied to the first achievement, so if it is dropped but destroyed before handing it to Efi you can no longer complete this collection. I understand that you don’t want an exotic drop, drop anytime it is not handed in, so maybe make a second item tied to the bow as proof it was the bow of his mum that is a trophy.

1. Isn't Effi a girl? (Edit: Oops, sorry, if this is the same "Efi" from the story mission, it's obviously a boy. ;) Only played it once, so did not pay attention before.)
  2. The bow remains in your inventory after you talked to her, and the respective unlock shows in the collection, so I am not sure you need the actual bow present in your inventory when you go talk to her.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"mercury ranique.2170" said:The drop is tied to the first achievement, so if it is dropped but destroyed before handing it to Efi you can no longer complete this collection. I understand that you don’t want an exotic drop, drop anytime it is not handed in, so maybe make a second item tied to the bow as proof it was the bow of his mum that is a trophy.
  1. Isn't Effi a girl? (Edit: Oops, sorry, if this is the same "Efi" from the story mission, it's obviously a boy. ;) Only played it once, so did not pay attention before.)
  2. The bow remains in your inventory after you talked to her, and the respective unlock shows in the collection, so I am not sure you need the actual bow present in your inventory when you go talk to her.

Yeah I still have the bow in my bank. I don't know if it's a bug that I was able to complete that part without turning the bow in, or if that's how it's supposed to work.

Archived