Soulbeast's Pads and Soulbeast's Dagger

Kilrik.6320

This might be overly critical of me, especially since the items are pretty much free if you've accrued enough hero points, but I still found them disappointing. I'm not overly fond of the skins anyway and I have ascended gear already, but anyone else find it odd the choices for the weapon set type? They are I believe the same options one gets for druid, namely cleric, minstrel and nomad. I would have preferred it if they would have rewarded a skin overlay instead of the exotic weapon and arm/hand armor. I don't know of anyone who might be using these stat combos for soulbeast, and you cannot use a dagger for druid so it's stats are wasted as well. Just curious if anyone else sees the choices as just plain strange?

@calb.3128 said:

@Kilrik.6320 said:
you cannot use a dagger for druid
so it's stats are wasted as well

(The pedant in me would point out that you can, as an off-hand. It might not be meta, but you can use it.)

I do agree that the stat choices aren't great, but I'll happily take freebies!

True, lol, you got me, I just completely blanked on dagger as an offhand, since the last time I used it was when beastmaster was a thing in 2013 before the first major pet nerfs. Also my initial thought was as a MH weapon. Touche'

Archived