[WvW] Adrenaline in serg fights is insufficient.

Hitman.5829

In small scale fights warrior's adrenaline has no issues because it is very easy to remain in combat, BUT in large scale fights warrior's adrenaline is always depleted due to the fact that sergs engage and disengage in the pirate ship battle; this makes it very difficult for warrior to effectively use burst skills rifle and longbow in the pirate ship battle . When the sergs finally engage in combat warrior has no issues gaining adrenaline, however, the pirate ship battle is making warrior not very fun to play.

If we could only get the old system of adrenaline back OR make it deplete at a very very low rate so that warrior is fun to play with this pirate ship nonsense.

There are so many ways of getting adrenaline.. All just depends on your build. You can also take Berserker Stance to get Resistance and Adrenaline. If you're a Berserker you have many skills that give you Adrenaline, you can take the precision Signet etc.

Low adrenaline basically just means you never hit anything so you have to change something anyway.

As a warrior in WvW, you're a bubble-bot. If you're not SpB casting bubbles on cooldown, you're not playing the way the devs intended. Bubble doesn't require Adrenaline, so I don't see any problems.

Yes, this is steeped in sarcasm. Warrior tagging/initial adren gain is a nightmare in zergs.

@Blocki.4931 said:There are so many ways of getting adrenaline.. All just depends on your build. You can also take Berserker Stance to get Resistance and Adrenaline. If you're a Berserker you have many skills that give you Adrenaline, you can take the precision Signet etc.

Low adrenaline basically just means you never hit anything so you have to change something anyway.

My post is not about the lack of adrenaline, I know warrior has many skills that grant adrenaline.My post is about the fast depletion of adrenaline and the ineffectiveness of using longbow or rifle burst in the pirate ship meta that forces you to be out of combat.You can get 3 bars of adrenaline, but if you are out of combat, the adrenaline immediately depletes.

Archived